Wild West Paper Instillation [January 2011]

This was a three-week group project completed by the whole year of 25-30 students. We were given the theme ‘Wild West’ and agreed on a design for the installation, then we separated into groups to work on different areas. I was part of a team of 5 people making the Native American figures.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

What I learnt from this project

This was a valuable exercise in teamwork as it was the first group project we did on the course. I learnt how to work with people and how to resolve issues and personality clashes with sensitivity and tact. I also learnt to adapt with limited materials by using unorthodox methods: we were restricted to only using paper, cardboard, tape and glue to make complex 3D structures.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s